Department of Commerce and Management
CSIBER has started Master of Business Environment in 1976 as a two-year full-time P.G. programme. The course has been approved by AICTE and Shivaji University, Kolhapur. After receiving autonomous status, MBA course has been revised on the lines of IIMs. Now the MBA programme runs with trimester system and each student will complete with dual specializations. Students will choose their dual specializations from Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Production, Systems and Agri-business Management.
Our MBA programme has the following specific objectives.
1. To infuse management concepts from all the functional areas of management.
2. To provide in-depth knowledge through effective teaching-learning resources.
3. To develop managerial competence among students to cope-up with ever-changing business environment
4. To provide students an opportunity to learn through field visits and other practical exercises.
5. To extend the services of the faculty members to the corporate through consultancy
Faculty and Infrastructure:
The department‘s best strength is its faculty. They are full-time, industrial experienced, highly qualified and dedicated faculty. About 60 percent faculty are doctorates and the rest are pursuing their doctoral degree course.
Department is having two computer laboratories with LAN and internet connected with the capacity of 150 PCs. Video conferencing facility for organizing guest lecturers of eminent personalities. A separate well furnished hostel for boys and girls is available. Campus is also connected with Wi-Fi.