Environment Management is an important issue in the sustainable development at global level. Soon after the Stockholm Conference in 1972, number of Universities started Environmental Science and Engineering courses at graduate and postgraduate level giving more emphasis on basic Science and Engineering aspects of the environment.
In the earlier days, environment was considered as an end product of industrial processes confining only to pollution control of water, soil, air and noise.
It is the need of the time to infuse the environmental concepts in all the functional areas of business development
Head of the Department
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers from different disciplines of Science,Engineering and Management
- Visiting Faculty from Academic/ Research Institute & Industries.
- Lab Recognition: Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment and Forests, New Delhi has recognized the Environmental Laboratory under Environment (Protection) Act, 1986. This recognition is notified in the gazette of India.
- It is the first laboratory of its kind to get this recognition in the state of Maharashtra.
- Undertaking consultancy in the field of Environment and Mining in India and Abroad.