UGS-CPE Sponsored One day National level workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Drafting : Global Scenario
IQAC under the guidance of Dr. R. S. Kamath successfully conducted UGS-CPE Sponsored One day National level workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Drafting : Global Scenario”. With an aim to provide an introduction to IPR to the researchers and also the importance of IP, patents specifically, in research as well as business
All the courses initiated their courses with “FOUNDATION WEEK” to sensitize and orient students about Institute, Library, Infrastructure, Examination System, etc
International Conference on" DEMONETISATION AND REMONETISATION: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS
As per the recommendation given by N.A.A.C Peer Team members, International Conference on" DEMONETISATION AND REMONETISATION: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS" was held
NAAC ACCREDITATION GUIDANCE TO OTHER COLLEGES
Prepared academic, administration Green and Gender Audit for KWC college, Sangli., Kamala College, Kolhapur, Night College, Kolhapur, Shahji Law College, Kolhapur
Student Mapping exercise carried out successfully, Slow learners identified and coping strategies suggested.
• Mrs Anuradha Gaikwad is conducting add-on sessions in English communication.
• Career Development Cell(CDC) under the guidance of Mrs Bhakti Bhadra has conducted sessions of Mock-Interviews, Group discussions, Mock-stock, Think Equity in collaboration with ICICI bank & Motilal Oswal
• Goal Settings in ET Young leaders B-school program conducted
• Business Standard Quiz for all courses
• Mentor-Mentee connect program
• Music Club initiated by Prof. Sachin Jagtap
NAAC sponsored National Conference on QUALITY ENHANCEMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION THROUGH AUTONOMY AND ACCREDITATION
A NAAC sponsored National Conference was conducted on 27th January 2018 on “QUALITY ENHANCEMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION THROUGH AUTONOMY AND ACCREDITATION”. Dr.Jaganath Patil, Advisor NAAC, inaugurated the conference and gave the Keynote address. Innovation in the conference was the sharing of best practices through SKYPE Presentation by TISS, Mumbai, Sophia College, Mumbai. St. Alosyius College, Mangalore.)
Village Adoption Scheme
Recommended the Social Work dept. to conduct Rural Camp atleast for three consecutive years. Accordingly for the second consecutive year Rural Camp was conducted in Admapur village (Tal. Bhudargad, Dist.Kolhapur)from 8th Feb to 12th Feb 2018
National conference on KNOWLEDGE AND MANAGEMENT
The IQAC under the guidance of Dr. K Pradeep Kumar successfully conducted the National conference on “KNOWLEDGE AND MANAGEMENT”. The innovation introduced in the conference was the PANEL DISCUSSION session including top HR managers from Banagalore, Pune, and Mumbai.
IQAC record the excellent academic achievement and continue the healthy practice of FELICITATING THE ACHIEVERS at the start of every IQAC meeting
• Dr. U.N. Valvi’s proposal of National Conference on ,“CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT” was sanctioned by ICSSR, New Delhi. The event wa successfully conducted by Dr Valvi and team. Felicitated by CA Shri. Hrishikesh R Shinde.
• Dr.R.S.Kamat’s research project on “ENHANCING ENGAGEMENT OF MARGINALIZED GIRL STUDENTS IN IT EDUCATION: AN INCLUSIVE APPROACH”, sanctioned by Maharashtra State Commission for Women, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai. Dr R Kamath initiated the activities for the project.. Felicitated by Dr V M Hilage
• Dr. S.D.Kadam, received Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) sanction to conduct a National Conference on “SOLID AND HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT” .The conference was successfully conducted on 9th November’2017. Felicitated by Dr. M. M. Ali
Digital Rural Survey
Digital Rural Survey using Google forms innovation led to saving of 4000 pages, and man-hours required to punch the data physically in an excel sheet